Sunday, June 14, 2009

a few words before sem 2

there's only a few hours left before i head back to tgb. it's a new semester & i'm really hoping that my spirit will go high up, obviously higher than before. i know that i didn't do my very best last sem & to make it worse, i fell sick right before the exam week. i hadn't much time to study & my hopes really went down the drain. i'm not hoping much for my pointer for last sem, exactly 3.0 will seem like a miracle to me.

until now, i have a few homework which i hadn't finished yet, such as add maths, mod maths & sejarah. ouh my, that's a lot.

add maths is a the subject which i'm really scared of the most. i'm really hoping so badly that i'll have that interest in add maths like some of the other people have. do pray for my success :)

1 comment: