Thursday, June 11, 2009

my top five besties :)

1 Ainaa:- my true bestfwen- gorgeous and freakin' cute- luvs to help people- very compassionate- understands me a lot- hardworking and intelligent- acts so damn childish!- mish u a lot my boo!
2 Shahir: - my special fwen- tall and handsome- very understanding- a good listener- cool and steady- acts immaturely at times- fun to talk with- wanna spend time with him!
3 Alin: - my lunatic little sister- as slim as a model- has "feather-duster" hair- is thought as my twin- definately a genius- luvs pink so much- a freakin fashionista- i luv her sooooo muchhh!
4 Timmy:- my freakin cwazee beshtie- one of my best roomates- has japanese-like complexion- fun to be with- does unthinkable stuff- very cheeky and noty- huggable and lovable- hny, mish u, mish u, mish u!
5 Shikin:- my wonderful ex-roomate- soft- spoken and nice- draws pictures beautifully- very loyal and trustworthy- keeps secrets safe- luvs cute stuff- not that sociable- i luv her soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment