Thursday, June 11, 2009

a love story?

hey there , i'm here , rite in front of my computer , pretending to be off9 in myspace . i really thought of doing my homework , but my eagerness towards writing something here overcomes my initial intention . i was busily checking out any new updates on myspace when suddenly i felt like checking my inbox . ouh , it was quite some time since i opened it . my eyes ogled the window & my clicks went faster & faster . eventually , i opened up my saved mail . gee , it's starting to sound like a horror movie or something . yikes ! no la .

ok , back to my story . i paused for a while . my acts were reminiscing me of my past . i clicked on the first message in my saved mail . my heart beat so fast . it was from a guy , around one year ago . i read through the message . visions of him , visions of his ex-gf , visions of my brother in kelantan popped in my head . believe me , my feet grew so cold & a sudden sense of guilt overcomed me . i knew i wasn't guilty in the whole situation last year , but i do feel guilty , somehow . i think i feel guilty coz if i weren't alive at that moment & if he never knew me , nothing would have happened in the one-year-ago-incident . gosh , i guess u must be thinking what the hell am i writing about .

okay , it's like this , i never ever made up ( as in "couple" ) with any guy before & no guy has ever told me he really2 loves me ( except for this one guy i wouldn't dare to expose his name ) . then there's this one guy . i learnt that he was head over heels with me . i still remembered the first time he communicated with me ( well , through some one else ) . he sent his regards to me . i tell u what , i was freakin'ly overjoyed . how couldn't i ? he's so handsome & he's a freakin' good basketball player . but hey , could it be true ?

i did some investigations . chewah ! eventually , the results were positive . he truly liked me . after pmr , we exchanged letters , as in to know each other better . hehe . his handwriting symbolises that he's a romantic person . ngeh . i got to know many things about him ; from his place of birth to his favourite number . he really seemed like a nice person to me & i was really glad . i began to trust his sincerity .

the school hols began . we had longer conversations through ym . i really felt like the whole world was mine , until one day , i learnt that he actually had a gf ! my heart was torn into pieces . i begged him not to get on with me anymore & concentrate on her gf . he was stubborn . i didn't beg him once , but quite a number of times . i didn't know what to do . my fairytale slowly turned into a disaster .

things got even worse . my little brother in kelantan knew that i was totally madly in love with the guy & he also knew that the guy has a gf . and guess what ? my lil bro sent rude messages to the guy's ex-gf . i absolutely knew nothing about this until suddenly i got a message from his ex . my whole body shivered . i never encountered that type of feeling before . ever since i was born , i can truthfully say , that was the most horrible moment of my life . i don't blame her but i didn't know who to blame . like i said , i didn't know who harrased her . gosh !

many things happened after that . the guy let go of his ex-gf & went on with me as special friends . we never seriously declared as boyfriends and girlfriends . to his ex-gf , if ur reading this , i hope that u would forgive me . i hope that u would live a wonderful life . ur like a sister to me & as i told him before , "sy x nk kaum hawa bermusuhan kerana kaum adam " . may Allah bless u ~

No comments:

Post a Comment