Thursday, June 11, 2009

grandma love <33

Tomorrow i'll be going back to my hostel. As usual, i'd be lepaking in front of my computer, as if there's nothing else to do. To my concern, i'd be going back on bus. But there was a slight change which really made a difference. I noticed my grandma's tears rolling down her cheeks, but i didn't bother to ask her why. I went into my room and sat in front of my computer, but i was still figuring out why she was crying. All of a sudden, she approached me. She told me she pitied me for having to see me go back to school by bus. She insisted on fetching me to school ( well, my mum's gonna drive, not her lorh) & she thought of buying me some more food for my stock. She didn't mind wasting the money paid for the ticket and opt for comfort. U know, i'm not from a wealthy family & money is something really2 precious. So when it comes to sacrificing money like this, it means so much to me.This may not seem like some sort of a big deal to some of u, but to me it is. Remember to always value our loved ones as we'll never know when's the last time we'll ever meet them again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment