Thursday, June 11, 2009

twilight madness I

twilight is like the most outstanding romantic movie I've ever watched in year 2008 . the advertisement's everywhere , in the newspaper , in the shopping complex & also , obviously in the internet . i bet the hotstuff in the movie is none other than robert pattinson , or better known as edward cullen ! ohh , he's drop dead gorgeous . I just luv looking at his "vampirish" look . his jawline's like a model's . his body , mama miah ! I bet he has 10 pax , not 6 pax . ngahaha . & u know what , he's actually cedric diggory from harry potter ! did u notice ?

okay , enough already . let me tell you about the twilight madness which i personally encountered . it all began when i went to kinokuniya with my mummy & my sisters . my sis , alin , went to the teen novels section while I pondered around like a stupid cow . I don't have the passion of reading thick bulky novels , whether they're in english or malay . bwekk . I like childish stories actually , books with big prints with lots & lots of pictures . yay wee ! enid blyton rawks . ngahaha .

while pondering around , I spotted a novel . it was thick , and the cover was black . on the cover , a picture of a guy & a girl clinging on him was printed . I shifted my attention to the title of the novel . T-W-I-L-I-G-H-T . wow . I heard that this story's interesting . I clutched the book tightly , looked at my mummy with twinkly eyes & mouthed "twilight !" . little did I know , a chinese guy was standing next to me . he witnessed my excitement & replied , " everybody loves it ." gosh , I really blushed . huhuhu .

I didn't know what had gotten into me but I bought the novel . I did ! I really did ! but silly me , if only I knew I would only read the preface . I loved twilight not from reading the novel but by watching the movie . & that's when the twilight madness really began . * to be continued *

No comments:

Post a Comment