Friday, June 12, 2009

tgb. why so weird?

unlike most of the other mrsms, tgb doesn't have a system which enables students to check their semester examination results online. tgb is so well known as one of the most elite schools & malaysia, but still, it doesn't have this freakin facility. even my previous mrsm is so much better although it always ranks at the bottom of the list.hehe. well guess what, it had been almost 2 weeks & none of the tgbians have even received anything regarding the results. that's truly pathetic!

truthfully saying, i have a calculator under my pillow so that when i think of my results, i can try to count & guess my results. well of course, i'd target the lowest marks first & then try to key in the highest possible marks i could get. well, that sounds like what an insane person would do right? it gives me butterflies in my stomachs. big butterflies. yeah indeed, i'm slowly turning into a not-so-sane person coz the results are coming in so late! tgb's administration, do something! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment